Made in the United States.
Chef's Choice Model 610 Slicer is a premium gear driven food slicer. It has a reliable, smooth and powerful cool running high torque electric motor. It is a versatile, rugged slicer which features all structural components of cast aluminum and stainless steel. The large capacity food carriage retracts fully to permit slicing of extra large roasts, hams, and other foods. The precision thickness control slices from deli-thin to approximately 3/4-inch thick slices. A tilted food carriage and cantilever design for fast and efficient slicing. The 7-inch multi-purpose stainless steel serrated blade, food carriage, food pusher, food deflector and thickness guide all remove for easy cleaning. Extra secure, the food carriage locks into position limiting access to the blade when the unit is not in use. Intermittent on/off switch, convenient cord storage. Fuse at the bottom of the slicer will trigger shut down in case of power surge. Slicer comes with a serving tray.
- Cast aluminum and stainless steel slicer with a gear-driven, cool-running, high-torque motor
- 7-inch, multi-purpose, stainless steel blade slices from deli-thin to 3/4-inch thick slices
- Tilted, large capacity food carriage and cantilever design provide fast, efficient slicing
- Blade, food carriage, food pusher, food deflector, and thickness guide remove for easy cleaning
- Safety fuse at the base of the slicer for power surge protection.
- Measures 15 by 10-1/2 by 10-4/5 inches; 1-year limited warranty