Made in France.
Ideal for many types of recipes for one or two, the Emile Henry ramekin is perfect for coddled eggs, mini cobblers, chicken pot pie, individual gratins, small soufflés, classic flan, and Pot de Crème.
A ramekin perfectly adapted to each recipe! On smaller portions, size and volume are especially important for perfect cooking. The baking is homogeneous and does not dry the edges, thanks to our ceramic HR (High Resistance). The strong resistance of our enamel protects your ramequin against scratches, shocks and allows you a regular washing in the dishwasher without risk of alteration.
- Made of all Natural Materials. High-fired Burgundy clay using Emile Henry's HR technology (high resistance)
- Extremely hard glaze; ceramic kitchenware does not scratch, does not craze and is durable for everyday use.
- Emile Henry ceramic tableware brings style and color to your kitchen. Pieces can be used in the oven, in the refrigerator or left on a countertop.
- Dishwasher Safe or hand wash with soap and water.
- 10-year warranty against manufacturing defects when used in a household environment.
- " x " x "