Made in Japan.
The most nimble knife you may ever hold. This thin and agile 45 layer Damascus steel has a core of AUS10 one of the finest modern Japanese blades available. Matched with a Rosewood handle and Ebony ferrule. One of our most popular knives, the Nickel Damascus is a beautiful and functional knife that will be the showpiece of any kitchen. With a thin blade and a light agile feel, meal prep is a dream.
- 45 layers with a core of Aichi AUS10 Nickel stainless sandwiched between 11 layers of nickel, 6 layers of SUS410 and 5 layers of J1 stainless steel on each side to create the Damascus pattern.
- These have a thin blade and a light agile feel.
- Hand engraved with the Kikuichi chrysanthemum logo
- Octagonal rosewood with ebony ferrule
- Bevel angle ratio: 50:50
- Always hand wash and dry knives.
- Use caution when cutting anything that may contain bones, pits, seeds, hard pieces or was previously frozen
- Made in Japan
Your shopping bag is empty.
Your wishlist is empty.
Kikuichi 7-inch Nickel Warikomi Damascus 45-Layer Santoku Knife