Made in Japan.
An elegant match for the Shun Classic Slicing or Carving knife, this two-pronged fork easily holds food in place while slicing or carving and assists in serving, too.
Shun Classic’s tasteful and contemporary designs feature beautiful Damascus-clad blades and D-shaped ebony PakkaWood handles. Behind the knives’ beauty is a function: razor-sharp blades offering the most extreme performance possible. Shun’s VG10 steel, known for its incredible edge retention, is clad with Damascus stainless steel, then bead-blasted, creating a woodgrain pattern that allows the blade to slide easily through food. The result is knives that are sharp, durable, and corrosion-resistant, as well as beautiful to behold. Shun Classic also offers the widest assortment of both traditional blade shapes and cutting edge designs, so you can always find the right knife for the task.
- Steel: VG-10 cutting core, Pattern Damascus cladding of SUS410/SUS431 stainless; 16 layers each side
- Handle: "D" shaped ebony-black PakkaWood
- Blade Length: 6 1/2 in. (16.5 cm)
- Kasumi Method of Knifemaking
- Extreme 16° convex-ground, double-bevel blade (32° comprehensive)
- NSF Certified