Made in Japan.
The Shun Classic 6-Inch Cleaver is perfect for cutting through thin or soft bones and sinew, or through hard vegetables such as squash. Made with Japanese AUS8A stainless steel and heavier blade stock for durability and strength, this non-clad knife makes processing meats and poultry quick work with minimal effort. The cleaver features an ultra-comfortable rounded handle that is not only sleek, but provides a sophisticated look that makes these knives feel more like art, than instrument. Crafted in Seki City Japan, our Shun Classics are forged in the tradition of samurai sword making. These heirloom quality knives will be a prized treasure you'll want to pass down to family for generations.
- 6-Inch Cleaver blade for cutting through thin or soft bones and sinew, or through hard vegetables such as squash
- Japanese knife blade featuring a 16-degree angle for a blade much sharper than traditional Western knives
- Made from VG-10 stainless steel clad with 32 layers of high-carbon stainless steel for strength
- Patterned, layered surface with the
- Black laminated PakkaWood D-shaped handle provides maximum comfort and secure grip