Made in Japan.
The Shun Classic 7-Inch Flexible Fillet Knife is a blend of beauty and functionality in the kitchen. It is the perfect blade for creating paper-thin fillets of fish for sushi, or shaving slices of beef or chicken for stir-fry. Made with Japanese AUS8A stainless steel for flexibility and strength, this non-clad knife easily slices flesh from bone with minimal effort; the Japanese steel lends to the strength you expect in a Shun Knife, but the D-shaped Pakkawood handle has that sleek, sophisticated look that makes these knives feel more like art than an instrument. Crafted in Seki City Japan, our Shun Classics are forged in the tradition of samurai sword making. These heirloom quality knives will be a prized treasure you'll want to pass down to the family for generations.
- Flexible fillet knife with the perfect blade for creating paper-thin fillets of fish for sushi, or shaving slices of beef or chicken for stir-fry
- Japanese knife blade featuring a 16-degree angle for a blade much sharper than traditional Western knives
- Made from VG-10 stainless steel clad with 32 layers of high-carbon stainless steel for strength
- Patterned, layered surface; stunning look of Damascus steel with added rust resistance
- Black laminated PakkaWood D-shaped handle provides maximum comfort and secure grip