Made in Switzerland.
Cook's Illustrated Highly Recommended
From the inventors of the famous Swiss Army knife comes a line of fine cutlery designed for accomplished and aspiring chefs at work or in the home. Each blade in the Stamped collection is expertly made in Switzerland from high-carbon stainless steel and undergoes a special tempering process for an edge that can be resharpened again and again. The result is a knife that can keep its original sharpness throughout the entire life of the blade. Each blade is conical ground throughout its length and depth, and laser tested to ensure optimum cutting power and durability. Ergonomically designed to minimize wrist tension, the unique, patented Fibrox handles are slip resistant when wet. Plus, all Stamped cutlery with Fibrox handles is approved by the National Sanitary Foundation (NSF). Although cutlery steel is naturally sanitary, materials and construction details of these handles minimize crevices that may otherwise offer hospitality to bacteria. The Victorinox Stamped collection is an extensive range with open-stock pieces as well as handy and versatile sets.
Often referred to as a chef's best friend, the 8-inch multipurpose chef's knife is designed for chopping, mincing, slicing, and dicing.
- 8-inch multipurpose chef's knife designed for chopping, mincing, slicing, and dicing
- High-carbon stainless steel blade provides maximum sharpness and edge retention
- Blade is conical ground lengthwise and crosswise for minimal resistance while cutting; laser tested to ensure optimum cutting power
- Patented 2-inch Fibrox handle is textured, slip resistant, and ergonomically designed for balance and comfort
- Hand washing recommended; lifetime warranty; expertly made in Switzerland