Made in the United States.
Weber's Go-Anywhere charcoal grill makes a great companion for camping and tailgate parties. This compact unit has a surprisingly generous grilling area--large enough to fit four medium steaks. You can lock the lid into place with the pivoting legs and carry this lightweight grill around in one hand. Built-in lid hangers allow you to rest the lid on the side of the grill to create an effective barrier against the wind. The triple-nickel-coated steel grate is easy to clean, and the porcelain-enameled steel lid and cooking box are built to last.
- The Weber Gas Go-Anywhere charcoal grill makes a great companion for camping and tailgate parties
- The porcelain enameled coating prevents rust and fading
- Pivoting legs lock the lid in place for add safety
- This grill offers 160-square-inches of cooking surface on the triple nickel-plated cooking grate
- Packs away nicely in a tight space