Made in Germany.
Easily remove meat from bone and skin with help from this 2-3/4-inch trimming knife by Wusthof. The knife's sharp blade makes it easy to cut thin, clean slices, while its pointed blade tip allows for neatly trimming close to the bone.
Like all knives in Wusthof's Classic series, the knife's blade, tang, and bolster come precision forged from a single piece of precisely tempered, high-carbon, stain-resistant steel. This tempering allows the knife to hold its edge for an extremely long time. Even more, it comes with a unique compound angle not seen in many knives. This angle tapers from the spine of the knife to the edge to allow for a sturdy, yet extremely sharp edge while it also tapers from the bolster to the tip to give the knife strength as well as flexibility. Traditional in look, Classic knives are seamlessly constructed with a visible full tang triple-riveted into an ergonomically-shaped synthetic handle. Though the knife is dishwasher-safe, Wusthof recommends hand-washing all fine cutlery. Made in Germany, the knife measures approximately 7 by 8/9 by 3/5 inches and carries a limited lifetime warranty.
- 2-3/4-inch trimming knife for removing meat from the bone
- Precision forged from a single piece of high-carbon stainless steel
- Full-tang, triple-riveted synthetic handle affords superior strength and balance
- Washing by hand recommended; made in Germany
- Measures approximately 7 by 8/9 by 3/5 inches; limited lifetime warranty