Made in the United States.
Shoyeido's handcrafted incense holders are made with great care by talented potters. We offer a variety of shapes, sizes, and glazes: single-stick holders, elegant leaf-shaped pieces, colorful incense bowls, decorative Japan-themed tiles, and more. Our artisans' skillful hand glazing ensures that every piece is a unique work of art. Soothing, teal-dappled sea surf provides inspiration for this best selling style.
Please note: due to the uniqueness of all handcrafted and hand-glazed pottery, variations in glaze colors and effects are common. The piece you receive will not exactly match the image displayed.
- Approx. 4" wide x 2" tall
- Traditional 3-leg design for even heat distribution
- Use with white ash for incense sticks and cones
- Use with white ash and charcoal for aromatic woods and kneaded incense
- Handcrafted by skilled U.S. potters