Made in Japan.
Our high-quality charcoal is easy to start and maintain - essential qualities when you're performing an incense ceremony, or simply wish to enjoy aromatic wood chips or kneaded incense the way the ancients did it. Use with white ash in our bowl or cup-shaped burners.
Shoyeido's plentifully apportioned 48-piece Miyako Sumi square charcoals light easily and offer great versatility. Use with glazed ceramic Incense Bowls and White Ash.
- 1 box of 48 high quality charcoal pieces
- Charcoal squares measure 1" long x 1/2" wide by 1/4" thick
- Lights easily and burns evenly
- Combine with White Ash or Ceremonial Ash, Mica Plate
- Compatible with Portable Wood Chip Heater
- Use with aromatic wood chips and granules, Kneaded Incense, Pressed Incense
Your shopping bag is empty.
Your wishlist is empty.
Shoyeido Square Charcoal Type A Myako Sumi (48 Pieces)