Made in France.
Made in France from a single piece of the finest olive wood, this handcrafted stirring/tasting spoon offers original beauty (no two are identical) and exceptional convenience in the kitchen. The spoon provides a rounded head that reaches into the corners of pots and pans, a long handle that keeps hands a safe distance from the heat when cooking, and a channel down the middle of the handle that directs hot liquids to the tasting spoon, where soups, stews, sauces, and more have a chance to cool before tasting. The use of wood not only brings the beauty of nature indoors, but it has also been found to be more hygienic than plastic. Furthermore, out of respect for the environment, the particular olive wood used by Berard comes from sustainably managed forests, so the spoon can be enjoyed for years to come and with peace of mind. The versatile piece features a lovely satin finish, made up of a combination of mineral oil and beeswax, which protects the wood and offers added strength and resilience. Safe to use with all cookware, the stirring/tasting spoon measures approximately 9-4/5 by 1-1/2 by 1/5 inches and should be hand washed only and dried thoroughly.
- Stirring/tasting spoon with a cooling channel down the handle
- Handcrafted in France from a single piece of the finest olive wood
- Wood from sustainably managed forests; no 2 pieces are identical
- Satin finished, made up of mineral oil and beeswax; hand wash only
- Measures approximately 9-4/5 by 1-1/2 by 1/5 inches