Made in France.
Must-have tongs with spring for easy retrieval of food from deep bowls and jars. Handcrafted from a single piece of olive wood according to centuries-old traditions. The quality of Berard products is the result of a century of know-how. Year after year, Berard has been synonymous, with quality, authenticity, and reliability. All of our olivewood items come from agricultural orchards and each tree is cut with respect to the laws that protect each country and the use of olive wood. Each piece is artisanally produced. Therefore uniformity does not exist and the little "imperfections " belong to this natural product. No two pieces are alike. Won’t scrape or damage your cookware. Handwash. Made in France. 10" long.
- Handcrafted tongs for safely and easily transporting food
- Made in France from a single piece of the finest olive wood
- Wood from sustainably managed forests; no 2 pieces are identical
- Satin finished, made up of mineral oil and beeswax; hand wash only
- Measures approximately 9-4/5 by 4/5 by 1/5 inches