Made in France.
This is one of our most popular spatulas. The spatula measures 12.5-inch long and is handcrafted from solid olive wood by French artisans. The quality of Berard products is the result of a century of know-how. Year after year, Berard has been synonymous, with quality, authenticity, and reliability. All of our olivewood items come from agricultural orchards and each tree is cut with respect to the laws that protect each country and the use of olive wood. Each piece is artisanally produced. Therefore uniformity does not exist and the little "imperfections " belong to this natural product. No two pieces are alike. Won’t scrape or damage your cookware. Handwash.
- Handcrafted, gently curved spatula for turning or slipping under food
- Made in France from a single piece of the finest olive wood
- Wood from sustainably managed forests; no 2 pieces are identical
- Satin finished, made up of mineral oil and beeswax; hand wash only
- Measures approximately 12-1/2 by 2-4/5 by 1/5 inches