Made in France.
Made in France from a single piece of the finest olive wood, this handcrafted spoon rest offers original beauty (no two are identical) and exceptional convenience. The unit's long, slightly indented surface can accommodate multiple utensils at a time, which means no more wooden spoons messing up stovetops with spaghetti sauce. The use of wood not only brings the beauty of nature indoors, but it has also been found to be more hygienic than plastic. Furthermore, out of respect for the environment, the particular olive wood used by Berard comes from sustainably managed forests, so the unit can be enjoyed for years to come and with peace of mind. The handcrafted spoon rest measures 12-1/2 by 2 by 1/2 inches and should be hand washed only and dried thoroughly.
- Handcrafted spoon rest with a long, slightly indented surface
- Made in France from a single piece of the finest olive wood
- Wood from sustainably managed forests; no 2 pieces are identical
- Can hold multiple utensils at a time; hand wash only
- Measures 12-1/2 by 2 by 1/2 inches