Made in France.
All-purpose pointed spoon reaches into corners of dish or pan. Handcrafted from a single piece of olive wood according to centuries-old traditions. Handcrafted in France from the finest olive wood ensures that you will enjoy long-lasting quality and style. The quality of Berard products is the result of a century of know-how. Year after year, Berard has been synonymous, with quality, authenticity, and reliability. All of our olivewood items come from agricultural orchards and each tree is cut with respect to the laws that protect each country and the use of olive wood. Each piece is artisanally produced. Therefore uniformity does not exist and the little "imperfections " belong to this natural product. No two pieces are alike. Won’t scrape or damage your cookware. Handwash.
- Handcrafted spoon with a pointed tip and a long handle
- Made in France from a single piece of the finest olive wood
- Wood from sustainably managed forests; no 2 pieces are identical
- Protective satin finish; safe to use with all cookware; hand wash only
- Measures approximately 11-2/3 by 2 by 1/5 inches