Made in France.
Made in France from a single piece of the finest olive wood, this handcrafted olive boat offers an elongated shape and original beauty (no two are identical). Use it to serve up loads of black and green olives to guests when entertaining--or even candy or roasted nuts. The slender tray features a sleek profile, rounded ends, and a lovely wax finish that helps preserve the luster of the wood. The bowl does not offer a waterproof design, so it should only be used with dry food, not wet foods or liquids. The use of wood not only brings the beauty of nature indoors, but it has also been found to be more hygienic than plastic. Furthermore, out of respect for the environment, the particular olive wood used by Berard comes from sustainably managed forests, so the piece can be enjoyed for years to come and with peace of mind. The handsome olive boat measures approximately 13-2/5 by 1-1/2 by 1-1/2 inches and should be hand washed only and dried thoroughly.
- Handcrafted olive boat in a long, slender design
- Made in France from a single piece of the finest olive wood
- Wood from sustainably managed forests; no 2 pieces are identical; not waterproof
- Wax finish helps preserve the luster of the wood; hand wash only
- Measures approximately 13-2/5 by 1-1/2 by 1-1/2 inches