Made in France.
Made in France from a single piece of the finest olive wood, this handcrafted pinch bowl offers exceptional convenience in the kitchen and original beauty (no two are identical). Use it to combine or contain herbs and spices--then take as much as needed with a simple pinch of forefinger and thumb. The handy bowl works great when cooking or for serving salt, pepper, or other common seasonings at the table. The bowl features a shallow interior, a flat top rim and thick walls, and a lovely wax finish that helps preserve the luster of the wood. The bowl does not offer a waterproof design, so it should only be used with dry food, not wet foods or liquids. The use of wood not only brings the beauty of nature indoors, but it has also been found to be more hygienic than plastic. Furthermore, out of respect for the environment, the particular olive wood used by Berard comes from sustainably managed forests, so the bowl can be enjoyed for years to come and with peace of mind. With a height and diameter that can vary from one item to the next, the bowl measures approximately 3 by 3 by 3 inches and should be hand washed only and dried thoroughly.
- Handcrafted pinch bowl for filling with herbs and seasonings
- Made in France from a single piece of the finest olive wood
- Wood from sustainably managed forests; no 2 pieces are identical
- Not waterproof; should only be used with dry food; hand wash and dry thoroughly
- Measures approximately 3 by 3 by 3 inches