Made in France.
Made in France from a single piece of the finest olive wood, this handcrafted butter dish offers original beauty (no two are identical) and exceptional convenience. The unit provides a wide, slightly indented surface that nicely holds a stick of butter, margarine, cream cheese, or other favorite spreadable, and it comes with a matching wood-handled butter knife for spreading, along with a lovely wax finish that helps preserve the luster of the wood. The use of wood not only brings the beauty of nature indoors, but it has also been found to be more hygienic than plastic. Furthermore, out of respect for the environment, the particular olive wood used by Berard comes from sustainably managed forests, so the piece can be enjoyed for years to come and with peace of mind. The traditional French butter dish measures 7-1/5 by 5-2/3 by 1-1/5 inches and should be hand washed only and dried thoroughly.
- Handcrafted butter dish with matching butter knife for spreading
- Made in France from a single piece of the finest olive wood
- Wood from sustainably managed forests; no 2 pieces are identical
- Wide, slightly indented surface; hand wash only and dry thoroughly
- Measures 7-1/5 by 5-2/3 by 1-1/5 inches