Made in France.
Made in France from a single piece of the finest olive wood, this handcrafted cutting board offers original beauty (no two are identical) and exceptional convenience in the kitchen. Use it when slicing, dicing, and chopping fruits and vegetables, or put it to work as a handy platter when serving slices of cheese to guests or as a plate after building a sandwich to enjoy while watching the game. The versatile board features an easy-grip handle and a lovely wax finish that helps preserve the luster of the wood. The use of wood not only brings the beauty of nature indoors, but it has also been found to be more hygienic than plastic. Furthermore, out of respect for the environment, the particular olive wood used by Berard comes from sustainably managed forests, so the unit can be enjoyed for years to come and with peace of mind. Including the handle, the cutting board measures approximately 8 by 4-2/7 by 1/4 inches and should be hand washed only and dried thoroughly.
- Handcrafted cutting board with handle doubles as a sandwich plate
- Made in France from a single piece of the finest olive wood
- Wood from sustainably managed forests; no 2 pieces are identical
- Wax finish helps preserve the luster of the wood; hand wash only
- Measures approximately 8 by 4-2/7 by 1/4 inches