Made in Tunisia.
Handcrafted by French artisans makes each piece unique! This solid olive wood salt keeper is handmade in France using traditional methods and carved from a solid piece of olive wood. The box measures 3.9 inches-4.2 inches and has a hinged lid that swings away to reveal the salt kept inside. Beautiful and unique, this box keeps a half-pound of cooking salt within close reach on your countertop. Because each one is carved from the branch of an olive tree, no two are alike and dimensions vary slightly. The salt keeper's swiveling magnetic lid provides easy access with one hand, and the stainless-steel hinge resists corrosion. Hand-wash. The quality of Berard products is the result of a century of know-how. Year after year, Berard has been synonymous, with quality, authenticity, and reliability.
- Handcrafted salt keeper holds up to a half-pound of cooking salt
- Made in France from a single piece of the finest olive wood
- Wood from sustainably managed forests; no 2 pieces are identical
- Easy-open magnetic lid with stainless-steel hinge; hand wash only
- Measures approximately 4 by 4 by 4 inches