Made in France.
Made for serving salads or spaghetti, these pieces measure 8.6-inch long. Handcrafted in France from the finest olive wood ensures that you will enjoy long-lasting quality and style. The quality of Berard products is the result of a century of know-how. Year after year, Berard has been synonymous, with quality, authenticity, and reliability. All of our olivewood items come from agricultural orchards and each tree is cut with respect to the laws that protect each country and the use of olive wood. Each piece is artisanally produced. Therefore uniformity does not exist and the little "imperfections " belong to this natural product. No two pieces are alike.
- Handcrafted salad/spaghetti server set consists of a fork and rectangular spoon
- Made in France from a single piece of the finest olive wood
- Wood from sustainably managed forests; no 2 pieces are identical
- Satin finished, made up of mineral oil and beeswax
- Hand wash only
- Measure approximately 8-3/5 by 1 by 1/5 inches each