Made in Japan.
The blade of this 11cm serrated Global steak knife is made from the same steel as the kitchen knives, making it as fine a piece of cutlery as it is a preparation knife. This Global GSF-23 Steak knife with a serrated blade is part of the GSF series, made up of smaller knives with solid handles, a great addition to any kitchen. The micro-serrated edge slices through thick cuts of meat easily.
- Blade Length: 10.8 cm (4.25")
- Made from Cromova 18 stainless-steel
- Ice tempered and hardened to Rockwell C56°-58°
- Holds a razor sharp edge longer than any other steel and resists rust, stains and corrosion
- The smooth contours and seamless construction eliminate food and dirt traps, offering the ultimate in safety and hygiene
- Made in Japan