Made in Japan.
The Global Sai 3.5 inch straight paring knife is an excellent knife for peeling, trimming, and making straight cuts of vegetables for garnish. The edge is extremely sharp and long-lasting thanks to Global's 3-layer construction. The edge is made from long-lasting Cromova 18 stainless steel and it's clad with corrosion-resistant 18/8 stainless steel. The comfortable handle helps reduce hand fatigue when you're peeling and slicing for long periods of time.
- Expert design by industrial designer Komin Yamada
- Razor-sharp edge is long lasting thanks to the 3-layer blade construction
- Comfortable, balanced, and ergonomic handle
- Hand-hammered blade
- Easy to keep clean and sanitary thanks to its seamless stainless steel construction
- Won't rust or corrode thanks to Global's Cromova stainless steel
- Made in Japan