Made in the United States.
Add a handsome yet highly functional tool to your kitchen arsenal with this wooden cutting board from John Boos. Made of solid hard rock maple with edge-grain construction for durability, the Chop-N-Slice reversible cutting board provides two flat sides and slightly rounded edges for comfortable handling. The finely crafted board, which measures 10 by 10 by 1 inch, works well for a variety of food-prep tasks, whether chopping meat, slicing and dicing fruits and vegetables, or mincing fresh herbs.
- Solid, reversible maple-wood cutting board with natural oil finish
- 2 flat surfaces for chopping, slicing, dicing, mincing, and more
- Great alternative to plastic--easier on knives and won't harbor bacteria
- Hand wash and oil regularly for best results
- Measures 10 by 10 by 1 inches