Made in China.
If you’ve ever been to a restaurant and struggled to cut your food with a dull knife served up with your meal, the answer is the Kai Personal Steak Knife. Kept discreetly in its own leather sheath in pocket or purse, this folding knife is lightweight and razor-sharp—and your dining dilemma is solved.
The design of the Kai Personal Steak Knife is based on the original Japanese-style folding pocketknife. Like the original, it opens easily with a slim, elegant lever, but with no spring assist. Unlike the original, this knife features a secure liner lock, to ensure the blade stays safely open during use. The quality blade is made of Japanese 420J2 stainless steel with a beautiful finish. With its razor-sharp 16° cutting angle each side, the Kai Personal Steak Knife makes it easy to cut your food and helps make dining a pleasure. The handle is durable POM (a precision engineering thermoplastic) with a decoratively inlaid crest reminiscent of Japanese family emblems. For easy storage, the knife folds to fit inside its own leather sheath.
- Steel: 420J2 stainless steel
- Razor-sharp 16° cutting angle each side
- Opens easily with lever
- Secure liner lock
- Handle: POM, decorative inlaid crest
- Blade length: 3.25 in. (8.25 cm)
- Closed length: 4.6 in. (11.75 cm)
- Open length: 7.5 in. (19 cm)
- Weight (with sheath): 2.2 oz. (62.4 g)
- Includes leather storage sheath