Made in Japan.
- Kasumi 9.5-inch Chefs knife; Classic shape for prepping ingredients
- Damascus pattern is eye-catching and rust free
- The edge is beveled on both sides, but the bevel is much larger than the bevel on a European or American brand and creates a sharper edge
- The asymmetrical handle is made from multiple layers of wood impregnated with a plastic resin and is riveted to the full tang
- Kasumi knives are produced by Sumikama Cutlery in Seki, Japan
Your shopping bag is empty.
Your wishlist is empty.