Made in Switzerland.
The swiss diamond 10-inch breakfast pan is perfect for making omelets or crepes and the unique sloping sidewall allows even the beginner chef to easily flip, fold and serve. The patented non-stick surface uses diamond crystals to form a virtually indestructible cooking surface. The non-stick surface will not peel, crack, or blister and provides exact heat distribution for cooking meals while using less fat. The pan is made from pressure cast aluminum which has a perfectly flat base for use on all ceramic, gas, and electric cooktops. The stay-cool handle is ergonomically designed and is safe to use in an oven up to 500 degrees f. Metal utensils are safe to use on the non-stick surface and the pan is safe for use in the dishwasher. The diamond reinforced non-stick cooking surface truly separates this 10-inch breakfast pan from all others in a way that will enhance the users cooking skills.
- Patented non-stick coating with real diamond crystals
- Heavy-duty cast-aluminum provides excellent heat conduction and optimal heat distribution for maximum control
- Ergonomic and oven safe handle is heat resistant up to 500-degree F
- Metal utensil and dishwasher safe
- Made with pride in Switzerland for 100 percent Swiss quality