Made in the United States.
Protect your hands while cutting and preparing meals with this glove from the Victorinox Ultimate Shield 2 line. Made from anti-microbial spectra and polyester filament yarn, this cut resistant glove is made of special stretch material that offers remarkable comfort and fit. Featuring a unique elastic over the banding in the cuff, it also offers maximum cut resistance. The glove is durable, flexible, ambidextrous, and makes gripping easy. It is cut resistant, but is not cut-proof or point puncture resistant, so do not use with moving or serrated blades. Perfect for use in commercial kitchens, this medium glove is color-coded with a black band on the wrist. Made with FDA and USDA approved materials, this glove is machine washable and safe to bleach, helping prevent the growth of bacteria, and it is made in the USA.
- White spectra and polyester filament with black color coded wrist band
- Offers maximum cut resistance and durability
- Unique elastic over banding in cuff for comfort and safety
- FDA and USDA approved materials
- Comfortable, durable, flexible, ambidextrous, and bleach-safe