Made in Germany.
- Rectangular concrete casing with a wooden insert made from thermo beech.
- Sealed concrete surface.
- Tiny air pockets in the surface are entirely intentional and prove that this is a natural cast product made from limestone, clay, and sand.
- Storage of up to six knives (maximum blade length 23.0 cm) and one honing steel.
- The 12mm walls are thin for concrete and, weighing in at 3,280g, the block is not such a heavyweight as it might seem, which means it can be positioned without hesitation on your work surface.
- The felt pad on the base of the block protects against scratches.
- The WÜSTHOF logo is discreetly engraved on one of the sides.
- Wide x length 12,5 cm, height 24,5 cm
- Weight 3280 gr.
- Design by neonbraun | henning gaulke.
Your shopping bag is empty.
Your wishlist is empty.
Wusthof 6-Slot Concrete Knife Block