Made in Germany.
Forged from a single piece of high-carbon stainless steel, each knife in the Classic series is created using Wüsthof’s proprietary Precision Edge Technology (PEtec). All of the hand-honed edges are laser-tested to ensure superior Wüsthof quality, resulting in much sharper blades with much longer edge retention than other knives. These beautiful knives offer the ultimate in balance and a safe, controlled handling experience. Wüsthof Classic series knives feature a full bolster for protection while cutting, carving, slicing, paring, mincing and chopping.
- A perfect starter set for hobby cooks.
- 5 pc. set.
- Made in Germany
- Sharpening steel - 4460 / 23 cm (9")
- Paring knife - 4066 / 10 cm (4")
- Bread knife - 4149 / 20 cm (8")
- Cook´s knife - 4582 / 20 cm (8")
- Carving knife - 4522 / 23 cm (9")