Made in Germany.
The Wusthof Gourmet 4" Utility Knife is precision stamped from a single piece of Chrome-Molybdenum-Vanadium steel, into a blade with a little more length than a paring knife, but more narrow than a chef’s knife. This knife makes for highly versatile, multi-purpose use throughout any kitchen with its “in-between” length. With its compact size and pointed tip, this knife is useful for small and detailed tasks, while still long enough to manage larger work. Ideal for peeling, paring, slicing, mincing and cleaning vegetables and fruit, it can also be used with herbs and small cuts of meat.
- 4-inch utility knife for coring, dicing, and mincing fruits and vegetables
- Stamped from high-carbon steel with a stain-resistant alloy
- Synthetic polypropylene handle is double riveted for durability
- Precisely tapered from base to tip; made in Germany; hand wash for best results
- Measures approximately 8-1/2 by 1 by 3/4 inches; limited lifetime warranty