Made in France.
Made in France from a single piece of the finest olive wood, this handcrafted ladle offers original beauty (no two are identical) and exceptional convenience in the kitchen. The ladle provides a long handle that keeps hands a safe distance from the heat and a deep, rounded head that works well for serving soups, sauces, gravies, and more. The use of wood not only brings the beauty of nature indoors, but it has also been found to be more hygienic than plastic. Furthermore, out of respect for the environment, the particular olive wood used by Berard comes from sustainably managed forests, so the ladle can be enjoyed for years to come and with peace of mind. The versatile piece features a lovely satin finish, made up of a combination of mineral oil and beeswax, which protects the wood and offers added strength and resilience. Safe to use with all cookware, the ladle measures approximately 14 by 5 by 6 inches and should be hand washed only and dried thoroughly.
- Handcrafted ladle for serving up soups, sauces, gravies, and more
- Made in France from a single piece of the finest olive wood
- Wood from sustainably managed forests; no 2 pieces are identical
- Satin finished, made up of mineral oil and beeswax; hand wash only
- Measures approximately 14 by 5 by 6 inches