Made in France.
Made in France from a single piece of the finest olive wood, this handcrafted bowl offers useful depth and original beauty (no two are identical). The bowl works great in the kitchen for food prep or for serving chips or other snacks at the table. The bowl does not offer a waterproof design, so it should only be used with dry food, not wet foods or liquids. The use of wood not only brings the beauty of nature indoors, but it has also been found to be more hygienic than plastic. Furthermore, out of respect for the environment, the particular olive wood used by Berard comes from sustainably managed forests, so the bowl can be enjoyed for years to come and with peace of mind. With a height and diameter that can vary from one item to the next, the bowl measures approximately 3 to 3-8/9 inches in diameter and should be hand washed only and dried thoroughly.
- Beautifully handcrafted bowl for entertaining or everyday use
- Made in France from a single piece of the finest olive wood
- Wood from sustainably managed forests; no 2 pieces are identical
- Not waterproof; should only be used with dry food; hand wash and dry thoroughly
- Measures approximately 3 to 3-8/9 inches in diameter