Made in France.
- Elastomoule of 4 individual muffins, ideal for making traditional muffins, chocolate fondants, and various individual cakes.
- High quality silicone foam with metal powder : supports temperatures from -70°C to +300°C.
- Excellent conductivity of heat and cold. Even cooking and caramelisation of juices.
- Smooth inner surface: natural non-stick and easy turning out.
- Grease before first use. Baking in a traditional oven or bain-marie.
- Do not heat with empty forms. Do not put it under a grill or in the microwave oven. Do not use sharp objects on the tray.
- Tip : mould best used on a grate or a perforated baking tray.
- Care : hand washing recommended.
- Recipe card supplied: created by 7 MOF and/or World Pastry Champions
Your shopping bag is empty.
Your wishlist is empty.