Made for France.
Thin baking mat with marks, in silicone-coated glass fiber canvas.
Designed for making macaron shells.
Use for cold and hot: withstands extreme temperatures (from -40C à +230C).
Thin and very flexible mat: adaptable to all types and shapes of underlying baking support; does not affect the transmission of cold or heat.
Non-stick: easy pastry removal, better visual appearance.
Marks: ideal for calibrating macaron shells and other pastries; they facilitate macaron assembly.
- Simple to use and efficient:
- Large diameter: filling area.
- Small diameter: positioning of the nozzle at the center.
- Hygienic: easy to keep clean.
- Do not store folded.
- Do not heat alone on a tray.
- Care: Dishwasher-safe.
- Dry thoroughly before storing flat.