Made in France.
The Pizza Stone is made of all natural materials and is manufactured using Emile Henry's proprietary Flame technology. The Pizza Stone can withstand high oven temperatures. The glaze is micro-crazed contributing to crispy well-baked crusts, just like a pizza oven. The Pizza Stone is not recommended for use on the stovetop. You can cut directly on the glazed pizza stone without damaging or scratching the surface. The Pizza Stone is easy to clean with soap and water and is dishwasher safe.
Designed for use: In ovens-conventional and convection; and can also be used under the broiler. On grills - gas, charcoal and natural wood. The Pizza Stone turns a grill into an outdoor pizza oven. For non-glazed pizza stones, it is recommended for deep cleaning to use the self-cleaning cycle on your oven. Since our pizza stones are glazed and can be cleaned regularly in the dishwasher and by hand washing, we do not recommend this type of cleaning.
- The pizza stone is designed for baking artisanal pizza, pieces of bread, cookies, and biscuits. Delicate ingredients such as fish and vegetables also cook well on the stone.
- Heat-resistant ceramic can reach temperatures up to 932 °F making this stone ideal for both oven and BBQ (gas/charcoal) use.
- Heat is diffused gently and evenly, preventing the food from burning.
- Handles make the pizza stone easy to remove from the oven.
- Glazed surface is easy to clean and allows for cutting directly on the stone.
- For best results, preheat your pizza stone before placing your pizza on the hot stone.