Made in France.
Traditionally, the cheese fondue has always been made in a ceramic pot, which has been rubbed with garlic beforehand. Prepare your fondue in the kitchen, then bring it to the table on its stand. The ceramic will gently diffuse the heat and keep it hot for the duration of the meal. Our fondue set comes with the pot, burner, stand and 6 forks. All Emile Henry products are made in France and offer a ten years guarantee.
- Made of all natural materials and manufactured using Emile Henry's proprietary Flame technology
- Can be used in all types of ovens and also used under the broiler. Can go directly from the Freezer to the Oven or microwave right to the table.
- Low, Slow cooking brings out the best flavors. Highly resistant glaze allows cooking with a minimal amount of fat.
- Weighs up to 30% lighter than many types of heavy cast iron or metal cookware. EASY TO CLEAN. Dishwasher Safe or hand wash with soap and water.
- 10-year warranty against manufacturing defects when used in a household environment
- Capacity: 2.6 qt
- Size: 9.4-inch