Made in Japan.
The shortest of the three rigid-bladed Global ham/salmon knives, the long, fluted blade of this 27cm knife is ideal for thinly sliced smoked salmon or pieces of boiled ham. A brilliant all-round slicing knife for almost any ingredient, animal or vegetable, raw or cooked.
- Blade Length: 27.3 cm (10.75")
- Made from Cromova 18 stainless-steel
- Ice tempered and hardened to Rockwell C56°-58°
- Holds a razor sharp edge longer than any other steel and resists rust, stains, and corrosion
- Each knife is carefully weighted to ensure perfect balance in the hand
- The smooth contours and seamless construction eliminate food and dirt traps, offering the ultimate in safety and hygiene
- Made in Japan