Made in Japan.
Global Knives have two most innovative features - their edge and the way they are balanced. The edges are ground straight to a point rather than beveled resulting in a dramatically sharper knife which stays sharper longer.
This knife is used for slicing foods such as ham and salmon. Furthermore, being a flexible knife, its blade bends softly.
- Blade Length: 12.5"
- Made from Cromova 18 stainless-steel
- Ice tempered and hardened to Rockwell C56°-58°
- Holds a razor sharp edge longer than any other steel and resists rust, stains, and corrosion
- Each knife is carefully weighted to ensure perfect balance in the hand
- The smooth contours and seamless construction eliminate food and dirt traps, offering the ultimate in safety and hygiene
- Made in Japan