Made in Japan.
GLOBAL's greatest endorsement comes from its competitors. As a reaction to GLOBAL's success, kitchen knives are evolving. All major knife manufacturers continue to introduce new knives adopting more and more of GLOBAL's revolutionary features. Even manufacturers of those black handled, three riveted, full bolstered, heavy, beveled-edge knives do not believe in their product anymore. Why should you? GLOBAL has razor sharp straight edge sharpened by hand at a 15% angle. Thinner blades for lighter weight giving you more agility with less fatigue. Perfect balance using a weighted hollow handle. No bolster design allowing for full edge use and full-blade sharpening. All stainless steel construction with slip free handle.
- Square-bladed meat cleaver designed to butcher and cut through bones
- Constructed entirely of stainless steel; bolster-less design for full edge use
- Razor-sharp straight edge sharpened by hand at a 15 percent angle
- Hollow handle weighted for balance; black synthetic grips provide a slip-free hold
- Lightweight for agility; blade measures 6-1/2 inches; hand washing preferred