Made in Japan.
This Asian-style chef's knife does all the tasks of the traditional chef's knife but is angled higher at the tip of the knife. Food sticks less to knives which are fluted due to the air pockets which are created during cutting.
- Blade Length: 17.8 cm (7")
- Made from Cromova 18 stainless-steel
- Ice tempered and hardened to Rockwell C56°-58°
- Holds a razor sharp edge longer than any other steel and resists rust, stains, and corrosion
- Each knife is carefully weighted to ensure perfect balance in the hand
- The smooth contours and seamless construction eliminate food and dirt traps, offering the ultimate in safety and hygiene
- Made in Japan