Made in Japan.
Global knives are crafted of CROMOVA 18 stainless steel for the perfect combination of chromium, molybdenum, and vanadium to maximize edge retention and stain resistance. Their light weight seamless construction and razor sharp edges make Global knives a popular cutlery favorite. Made in Niigata, Japan. Lifetime guarantee from Global with normal use and proper care. Hand wash with non-acidic dishwashing soap and dry thoroughly before storing.
- Lightweight, a precisely balanced 8-1/4-inch knife for carving meat, poultry
- Blade made of high-tech molybdenum/vanadium stainless steel
- Edge retains razor sharpness exceptionally well
- Stainless-steel handle molded for comfort, dimpled for safe grip
- Lifetime warranty against defects and breakage