Made in Japan.
Slim knife with strong blade and fine cutting edge. Designed for carving roasts and other meats, but often used for slicing as well. Food sticks less to fluted knives due to the air pockets which are created during cutting.
- Blade Length: 21 cm (8.25")
- Made from Cromova 18 stainless-steel
- Ice tempered and hardened to Rockwell C56°-58°
- Holds a razor sharp edge longer than any other steel and resists rust, stains, and corrosion
- Each knife is carefully weighted to ensure perfect balance in the hand
- The smooth contours and seamless construction eliminate food and dirt traps, offering the ultimate in safety and hygiene
- Made in Japan
Your shopping bag is empty.
Your wishlist is empty.
Global G Series 8.25in Fluted Carving Knife