Made in Japan.
This carving fork's straight, diamond-shaped, 6-1/2-inch prongs pierce a roast, turkey, or ham firmly and hold it steady for precise carving. The fork compliments any Global carving or slicing knife. It's made of satin-finish stainless steel, has a solid handle, and is heavy enough for any job. Like Global's signature knife handles, the fork's handle is molded for comfort and dimpled for a safe grip. The fork carries a lifetime warranty against defects.
- Holds a roast, turkey, or ham steady for precise carving
- Diamond-shaped prongs for firm grip
- Made of stainless steel with satin finish
- Handle molded for comfort, dimpled for safe grip
- Lifetime warranty against defects
Your shopping bag is empty.
Your wishlist is empty.
Global GF Series Straight Carving Fork