Made in Japan.
The Global GS-55 Oriental Santoku Knife is an Asian style kitchen knife which features a razor-sharp fluted blade, perfect for slicing and carving meat and fish without food sticking to the blade.
- Made from Cromova 18 stainless-steel
- Ice tempered and hardened to Rockwell C56°-58°
- Holds a razor sharp edge longer than any other steel and resists rust, stains, and corrosion
- Each knife is carefully weighted to ensure perfect balance in the hand
- The smooth contours and seamless construction eliminate food and dirt traps, offering the ultimate in safety and hygiene
- Made in Japan