Made in Japan.
- The Kasumi 7-inch Santoku knife is used for slicing, dicing, and mincing vegetables, fruit, and meat
- Made from 33 layers of stainless steel; middle layer of V-Gold No. 10 stainless steel acts as the cutting edge
- Blade's edge beveled on both sides for a sharper edge; Damascus pattern is eye-catching and rust free
- Asymmetrical handle made from multiple layers of wood impregnated with plastic resin and riveted to full tang
- As with all high-quality cutlery, hand washing is best for care
Your shopping bag is empty.
Your wishlist is empty.