Made in Japan.
Swedish core with a long and hard edge holding ability, this is a real workhorse loved by professional chefs for its ability to stand up to the rigors of real kitchen work. The GS Series is one of our heaviest knives and is preferred by many chefs who want the quality of a Japanese knife with the weight and design of a European blade.
The blade is made from a Swedish Gold Stainless core sandwiched between SUS410 stainless which protects and adds corrosion resistance creating a hefty blade that can withstand the heavy work of a professional kitchen while maintaining a sharp edge for fast cutting. The blade steel contains 15% Chromium 1.5% Cobalt 1% Molybdenum this alloy gives this knife the ability to withstand daily use and still hold a razor sharp edge.
- The Kikuichi Gold Series have clad knives with a Swedish steel core and soft stainless on the outside.
- Swedish StainGold series is a premium alloy steel blade with a Rockwell hardness of 61.
- Sustains a sharp edge after repetitive use.
- Hand engraved with the Kikuichi chrysanthemum logo.
- Eco Wood handle with 3 rivets
- Bevel angle ratio: 50:50
- Always hand wash and dry knives.
- Use caution when cutting anything that may contain bones, pits, seeds, hard pieces or was previously frozen
- Made in Japan