Made in Japan.
Our most economical single bevel carbon steel traditional series. Hand forged in the sword-making tradition from two pieces of steel. These are good beginner Japanese chef knives. Professional lifespan: 3-5yrs
- 2 layers hand forged together make this a true handmade knife. With harder steel for the blade edge and softer steel for the tang side.
- SK tool steel makes up the blade edge, while softer Jigane Carbon steel makes up the back and tang.
- Easy to sharpen.
- Traditional “D” shaped wa handle featuring Japanese Magnolia and water buffalo horn or resin ferrule.
- Single bevel; right-handed bevel
- Always hand wash and dry knives.
- Use caution when cutting anything that may contain bones, pits, seeds, hard pieces or was previously frozen
- Made in Japan
Your shopping bag is empty.
Your wishlist is empty.
Kikuichi 10.5-inch Tatsutogi Carbon Yanagiba Knife