Made in Germany.
A heavy cleaver is an extremely useful kitchen tool for splitting poultry, disjointing meat, and cutting through rib bones with utmost efficiency. This exemplary 6-inch model, best for moderately heavy bones, provides hefty weight and sufficient blade length to cut through bone and cartilage with ease. If you find yourself sawing at joints to section poultry or repeatedly hacking spareribs to separate or cube the bones, then this model is for you. Beautifully balanced, this cleaver has a comfortably long handle plus a blade "eye" for hanging when it's not in use.
Part of the Classic series, this cleaver represents two centuries of unexcelled Wüsthof craftsmanship. Like other cutlery in the series, it's hand-forged from a single piece of stainless steel for maximum strength; the hand-polished blade is exactingly calibrated to be hard enough to resist dulling yet soft enough to take a keen edge when it's honed or sharpened. Dishwasher-safe and with a traditionally shaped, ergonomically designed handle that is triple-riveted for durability, this cleaver brings a guaranteed lifetime of low-maintenance cutting to its owners.
- 6-inch cleaver for splitting poultry, disjointing meat, cutting through ribs, and more
- Stamped from high-carbon steel with a stain-resistant alloy
- Synthetic polypropylene handle triple riveted for durability
- Precisely tapered from base to tip; made in Germany; hand wash for best results
- Measures approximately 11 by 4 by 1/2 inches; limited lifetime warranty
- Weight 460 gr.